MVV Process Metering External Gear Pumps
PLZ are general-purpose industrial duty constructed of hardened 440B Stainless Steel. Suitable for > 1 cP viscosity, good lubricity and mildly corrosive chemicals.
The PLZ series benefits from MVV’s 70-year experience in manufacturing process external gear pumps; pumps are simple yet rugged and able to work 24/7 industrial environment.
Pursuit to total quality (thanks to MVV cutting edge in house mechanical production) assures high accuracy (in excess of 1%), stable (almost pulseless) and repeatable flows, under varying operating conditions (temperature, viscosity and pressure). Extreme mechanical accuracy and material hardness (57 HRC) ensures flow consistency and extended working life (low cost of ownership due to reduced rotating parts and wear resistant materials)
- general purpose industrial duty gear pumps
- extreme metering accuracty (in excess of 1%)
- mechanical seal as standard
- core tempered martensitic stainless steel body, plates and gears (58 HRC) ensures high mechanical and chemical resistance
- suitable for accurate metering of various chemicals in O&G, petrochemical, power generation and other process applications